Online Marketing can attract more people to your website, increase customers for your business, and enhance branding of your company and products. So building an online marketing plan for your business is an essential project.
What is the big deal about Online Marketing?
- 90%+ of people search online before making decisions, big and small
- Search engines find content, categorize it, and connect people with what they need
- To get found, you need online content that is relevant and fresh
- Some of the steps in building your online presence are “do-it-yourself” and some are “do-not-try-this-at-home”
Building blocks of an Online Marketing strategy
Your website is the foundation of your online marketing strategy. More than 60% of people go to a company’s website before contacting the company. Your site should be the epicenter of your marketing, with valuable content, and it should be allocated the largest part of your marketing budget. You can think of the website as your company’s lobby and budget for developing the website like you would a capital expenditure.
The first pillar to build is a search strategy. More than 90% of all purchasing decisions today start with online searches. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) provides the greatest impact on where you appear in search results, so you should start with creating keyword-rich content for your site. Adding pay-per-click advertising multiplies the business you’ll get from search, so it should be the next part of your strategy that you implement.
Email marketing is the second pillar, and it should be part of every marketing campaign you launch. Users overwhelmingly prefer email to other means of contact, and well-designed email can be the best way to keep customers informed about new products and solutions, or industry news.
The third pillar of your marketing strategy is analysis of what is working and what is not working with your strategies. You should test and refine every part of your website, search strategy, and email marketing to determine the best way to convert your target audiences into customers.
Social media is the final building block of your marketing strategy. Use social media to enhance all of your other efforts. Users who engage with your company online are more likely to buy, so you should provide them a means to do so through participation in social networks, blogs, and video.
A well-built marketing strategy with a balance of all these elements will stand the test of time.
Choosing IQX Online Marketing Solutions represents an investment in the future of your business. To get started, just email us at email@example.com.
Some of the Online Marketing Solutions include:
- Unique website design or redesign
- Website hosting & domain name registration
- Social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Implementation of the Content Management System
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email newsletters
- E-commerce - Shopping carts, digital distribution, auctions
- Corporate logo creation
- Graphical design and banners
- Product brochures and catalogs